A tele-health platform designed for seamless experience
Background and Challenge
Tata Elxsi was tasked to design 'Carenection' - an intuitive telehealth platform for a leading Healthcare provider. Carenection is a platform developed for patients and doctors to take counseling without being physically present.
The objective was to make medical consultation for patients possible anywhere and anytime, saving time and effort.
Scope of work
The design process for building the interfaces were as follows:
- User, task, and environment profiling
- User research and analysis
- End-to-end design and development
- Omnichannel user experience across different devices
Buidling on the insights, Tata Elxsi's Research, UI and UX team set to redefine the consumer experience to make it more user-friendly and seamless.
The solution was divided into three phases, including creating three distinct touchpoints for patient, doctors, and admin users. The flow of information could be accessed with ease, and the designs were further optimized to deliver an omnichannel experience across the device footprint.
- The result – 'Carenection' a tele-health platform was created with an enhanced caregiving facility. It allows patients to consult their doctors from the comfort of their homes
- We created a responsive design for Carenection that could be accessed across various devices like mobile phones, tablets, and computers
- It provides a convenient one-stop solution for appointment management, reports and prescription management, etc.